$250 per person based on dbl occupancy$325 per person based on sgl occ
Antigonish Foodie Tour Adventure
- At link search for dates: Oct 21, Dec 2, Feb 3 or March 30. If checking in Friday, input one day earlier.
- Eight-hour culinary tour including transportation and tour guide, itinerary as follows:
- 10:00am: Depart Claymore Inn
- 10:20am: Arrive at Paq’tnkek’s Bayside Travel Centre, hear the story and peruse Indigenous-made art and handcrafts.
- 11:20am: Visit the Antigonish Farmer’s Market.
- 12:15pm: Time to ‘Stroll the Main’ and visit shops and restaurants on Antigonish’s charming main street.
- 2:00pm: An authentic chocolate bar by Peace by Chocolate and a visit to the new Antigonish storefront.
- 2:30pm: A beer flight sampling and mini tour at Candid Brewing.
- 3:30pm: A gin flight sampling and tour at Steinhart’s Distillery.
- 4:30pm: A beer flight sampling and mini-tour at Half Cocked Brewing.
- 6:00pm: Supper at the Justamere Café and Bakery, with locally made baked goods and dessert.
- After 8am (on own time): Sunday morning breakfast/brunch at the Justamere Café and Bakery.
- One night stay (Saturday) at the Claymore Inn and Suites (optional: stay Friday night with Saturday breakfast at discounted rate).